Sunday, August 27, 2006

1000 Visits....WOW

Brady came home today! YEAH! I'm not sure what his plans are for the next week, except he and Jessica are going to Nags Head for a few days. It's her birthday! Happy early Birthday Jess! Hopefully when they get back, they will go to the Music Festival with me one night.

Actually I just got back from spending the day with him. We had a very nice time. We didn't do much but sit around and talk. It is so amazing when you realize that your "baby" is no longer a baby, but a young adult. It becomes clearer to me each time I see him. I have to say he looks very good and seems to be very happy. What more can a mother ask for?

Mike is doing good. He is still trying to get to know his new battallion. He feels pretty confident that he will not have to move again. I hope not. He's also trying to figure out what his new mailing address is, so when he gets it I will be sure to post it for everyone.

He is sooooo excited about football season! It will be VERY strange this year not watching football with him. We had a lot of "interesting" times last year during the season! I really hope my PATS do well. No let me rephrase that....I can't wait to watch my PATS do well!!! The game I am really looking forward to watching is DA Bears and the Pats....on November 26th....GO PATS....sorry Mike! You know any other day I would root for DA Bears with you but on this day....we will just have to wait and see!

Well enough for me today. I need to get ready for another week of chaos.....

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!
PS....thanks to all who have visited this blog...Today the counter reached over 1000 visits! (see below)

No comments: