Thursday, October 05, 2006

Happy Birthday Brady!!!!

Wow I can't believe my baby is 23 today. It seems surreal. I remember the day I brought him home from the hospital. He was such a little boy and I was scared to death. On the way home I was in the back seat with him wondering if I would be able to do this....would I be a good mother? What would his life be like? I remember he cried all the way home...he HATED to ride in the car. That should have told me right there that my baby was different. Most babies LOVE to ride in a car. I don't mean different in a bad way, he just always had a mind of his own. Anyway, I am so very proud of him. He has become such a nice young adult. He still "thinks" different and he knows what he wants...and he is going after it. Looking back that is what I always wanted to teach him. Be your own person, go after what you want, treat others the way you want to be treated and LOVE and LIVE life. So I guess I can say I didn't do such a bad job after all!

Happy Birthday Brady!!!!

I love you Brady and I am so very proud of you!!!! Enjoy your day :)

I Love you Mike!

No comments: