Monday, November 13, 2006

Military Pack

Not sure if this is old news or not. It is the first I had heard of it....I did call the number to validate...the only question I was asked is "Had I ever placed an order before"........so please feel free to share..

Free USPS Packaging for Family and Friends of Service members The United States Postal Service is providing military family members and friends with packaging materials to send packages to service members. Call 1 (800) 610-8734, and select option 1, then option 1 again, then option 2 and ask for the "Military Pack." Eight boxes, tape, packaging materials, and labels will be mailed to those who call. They will also provide you with a a customer order number for when you re-order. Please allow 4 to 10 days to receive the materials. Take advantage of this great opportunity to show support to "OUR" loved ones overseas!

This is great information especially now with the Holiday's coming up.

I LOVE YOU MIKE!

1 comment:

obgirl042 said...

awesome...and I love the changes to the blog! Thanks for the post on ours...we are already enjoying Mike's R&R...it's almost weird that it's not weird, you know? I'll email you later too, but just wanted to say hello. If I don't write before Thanksgiving, have a great time...is Brady coming home?