Friday, January 05, 2007

The first week...

of 2007 is over. I can't believe it and I've already had some ups and downs.

Some ups are...I wake up everyday breathing (even though, I know that drives people crazy on most days! hehe, right Mike?)...I have a healthy and happy son, I have Mike in my life, I'm still working (still no word on my contract, ugh!), it's finally the year this deployment will end, and countless other things.

Some downs are, My mother had surgery on Tuesday (they removed something) from her face (temple area). The Dr is pretty sure it's "some kind of cancer", but won't know or say until it comes back from the lab. My grandmother's blood pressure has been relativley high. She's had quite of few strokes over the last few years so we are all quite a bit concerned and she's 83, I think.

Did I say I have Mike in my life is a GREAT thing? Oh yea I think I did!

I hope all is well with everyone.

I LOVE YOU MIKE!

No comments: