Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Looking Good!!!!

Mike sent me this picture today. The flag in the background is one of the Christmas presents I got him, I had it flown over the capital before I sent it to him. He received a certificate with it as well.

I can't wait to see him again. The beginning of this deployment, we were able to use web cams, but all of the MWR computers at Speicher have been reconfigured and he is not able to use his web cam, so it's been a long time. He looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good!

I took my car to the dealer today, just some minor repairs. Thank God everything will be covered under warranty. Even though the dealership gives me a rental car, I always go get Mike's car out of storage. It serves three purposes....one I don't have to get a base sticker and two I'm able to get Mike's car out and running and three......... I LOVE DRIVING HIS CAR!!!

I'm sure some of you have noticed I haven't mentioned the MI game from yesterday. I'm not sure what happened but my opinion is..........what happened to the MI team that played all year? Really strange. Today when I dressed I put on a MI sweatshirt well, when I got to the dealership, one of the guys made a comment to the effect of....Ahhhhhhhhhh you haven't had a good year so far........it took me a minute to realize what he was referring to....so we bantered for a little while and my final comment was..........we may have lost BUT I will ALWAYS be a proud MI fan!

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year!

I LOVE YOU MIKE!

No comments: