Saturday, January 20, 2007

Not much longer now!

Getting more and more excited as the "It's a Secret" count down continues on a downward spiral....

So far it's been a fun and productive weekend. Yesterday I got my hair trimmed and then went to the local hangout to see one of the bartenders baby. He was born on Jan 7th. What a beautiful baby. Today I had new tires put on my car, Thanks to Mike, and then I had a baby shower to go to. It seems all the girls at our local hangout are pregnant. Thank God I don't drink the water there. LOL!

I also would like to share this...yesterday I received 4 packages in the mail. Mike has been a little busy bee on eBay!!!! He bought us some Authentic Football Jerseys. I got a white and blue PATS, Tom Brady jersey's and he got a white and blue Bears, Urlacher jersey's . He is so thoughtful. I would never have even thought of it. He knows (well at least this is what we are still pulling for!) "OUR" teams are going to the super bowl so he wanted us to look GOOD!!! LOL How funny is it going to be....The PATS and DA Bears in the Super Bowl! All I can say is GO PATS!!!! (sorry babe!!!)

Well I STILL have not heard about my contract. I was so sure we would have heard something yesterday. So now all I can do is hope to hear something next week. This gets so old....

Brady has been in training all week for his new job at Enterprise (Manager Training Program) So far so good. He seems to really love it. He passed his test on Friday so his first "official" day starts Monday. I know he will do GREAT and I am so proud of him. GO FOR IT!!!!

Not much else is going on, it's going to be a long week, but I have a lot of things to do to keep me busy so hopefully it will fly by!!!!

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!

No comments: