Sunday, May 28, 2006

It's going to be a great day :>)

I feel really good today. It helped a lot hearing from Mike yesterday. I actually talked to him twice on the phone and then we "chatted" on-line for awhile last night.

Mike sent some pictures of their flight on the C130....Look how cramped they are....I just can't imagine...this is only one side of the plane, the folks on the right have their backs against people on the other side and yes it's the same on that side.... Here's another one of Mike chillin....I am so glad he bought his IPOD...he would have gone nuts without it.... He's so darn cute....

I went to the beach yesterday afternoon, what a beautiful day. I had an ok time. It was hard was seeing all the "couples"....made me miss Mike even more. I ended up going to Chick's Cafe (Laverne's) and sat outside & listened to a band for about an hour. It was very relaxing and as I said I couldn't have asked for a prettier day.

I went to dinner with Melinda last night and had a really nice time. She had invited 2 of her other friends as well. So we had a "girls" night just being silly. We went to a new resturant in Chesapeake called Wild Wings Cafe. After the dinner hour a band comes in and one of the guys in the band I used to work with at Dam Neck. It was really weird. He retired about 1 yr ago and I hadn't seen him since. Small world. We stayed for a while to listen...they weren't bad.

I also received a call from Brady. He is doing good and sounds like he's enjoying life. He was in Florida....Yep flew out to Cali on Monday and then flew to Florida on Friday....He was hanging with Lou Pearlman....he is the producer who found New Kids on the Block, N-SYNC, 98 degrees and others.... Brady also told me he met one of the guys from New Kids on the Block and one from 98 degrees. It seems so weird listening to him talk about it. But I am very proud of him and he sounds like he's doing fine. I knew he would but I am still a mother so I am going to worry...

I'm going to go to the Snyders this afternoon for a cook-out. Should be a good time. So with that said I need to run so I can go to commissary to get stuff to make something to take...

As always....I love & miss you so much Mike!!!!

No comments: