Monday, May 29, 2006

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

First I would like to thank all of our service members who are serving their country today and for those who did in the past and especially those who gave the ultimate sacrafice. Because of all of your scarafices we live in a country of freedom. So once again, THANK YOU!!!!

Another weird day. Not sure why. I've talked to Mike a lot on line today. Instant Messaging is awesome. It's a great way to communicate without it costing anything. He did call once, and yes I liked that even better. It was great to hear his voice although he was exhausted. The temperture was 113 degrees. He says it takes a lot out of you. I can only imagine.

I really don't have much to say today. I'm not feeling that well. I'm thinking it's sinus or something. so until tomorrow...

I LOVE YOU Michael!!!!

No comments: