Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Yikes, A lot on our minds....

Mike has been gone now for two days. It seems like years. His year hasn't even started yet. The "official" countdown doesn't start until his feet touch the sand.

I'm doing ok....I've been busy getting ready for my son's graduation party. Still can't believe I'm the mother of a college graduate.

Mike is doing good. He's getting settled in down in Ft Jackson. He was issued his uniforms yesterday and is supposed to be issued his weapons today.

Received a text message from him first thing this morning (5:20 am) he thinks he left some of his clothes in Waldorf, MD. I finally got in touch with the hotel and yes in fact he did. They will ship the stuff to me & then I suppose I will have to ship it to Mike. Not sure where or if it's even a wise idea since he will be leaving Ft. Jackson next week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»