Friday, June 16, 2006

The best Christmas Present EVER!

As I said in an earlier post, Mike bought me a Mini Day Spa Gift Certificate for Christmas and I was finally able to use it this afternoon. It was a 1 hour massage, a facial, a manicure and a pedicure. AWESOME!!!! If anyone is looking for a special gift for their girl....this would be it! Thanks Mike, I loved it!

Last night was another good night at the Sport Plex. I know it's only the second night I've worked but I really do enjoy it. Now ask me tomorrow night and I might have a different opinion; I'm working a double!!!! I'm looking forward to it though.

Mike was able to call me today...It was so good to hear his voice. He hasn't been able to call as much for a lot of different reasons, mainly because of the cost. Thank God for Instant Message and the web cam. I love seeing him!!!! I've always thought he is handsome, but damn he looks so good!!!! It is hard at times though, I just want to crawl through the screen and give him the biggest hug ever! We've been able to "chat" everyday. I only live 2 miles from work so I come home for lunch everyday and we usually spend the whole hour talking. I love it!!! Now that he's actually doing what he was sent to Iraq to do, he has been really busy. I'm glad because it will make the time go by so much faster for him. He says it has been VERY hot! Today was 116....and I still can't believe the hottest months haven't even arrived yet! Yikes! Babe you better stay inside!!!! Don't want you to have a heat stroke!!!

Mike and I had another mis-understanding this morning. The situation we're in makes it really tough. It's so easy to feel things you normally wouldn't...but as usual we were able to discuss it and now it's done & over! I've said it before....one of the many reasons I love Mike...and one of the main reasons we are good together...we've learned from past mistakes...the biggest thing is if something is bothering us....we deal with it. I love it!!! No I'm not saying I like it when we argue but I do like how we are able to handle it...

A friend of ours called me tonight, Anna; she wanted me to go out...I would have had I not been so relaxed from the Spa and if I didn't have to work a double tomorrow. Probably a good thing anyway....She did tell me to tell you HI Mike.

I'm gonna go hit the sack....I KNOW I will be sleeping good tonight!!!

Sweet Dreams Babe....I love you bunches and bunches!!

No comments: