Friday, June 30, 2006

It's Friday!!!!

Another week down...and this was a very long week. Not sure why it just was. I haven't got much time to post because I really need to get ready to work at the Sports Plex, but I wanted to post something.

I've already had a busy day. First I worked at my "real" job, came home chatted with Mike for a little bit (he was really busy today, and didn't have much time, but at least we did get to talk), I mowed the yard and now I'm going to work again. I love it when I have stuff to do. Keeps my mind occoupied.

Mike seems to be in good spirits still. We've had so much fun chatting on line. Sometimes I think if anyone were to sneak in & read our chats they would think we've absoultely lost our minds. I don't care though, we make each other laugh and laugh! I enjoy out time together so much.

I don't have much planned for this holiday weekend except I am going to my girlfriends house. Her daughter just graduated from High School, so she is having a cook-out tomorrow evening for her. It should be a good time. I do have to work Monday, but I do have Tuesday off. As of right now I have no plans. Which really doesn't bother me at all....sometimes plans get in the way....

I did miss two calls from Carol today. I was at work when she called. Her & Glenn were at the airport on their way to Sarah's (Mike's cousin) wedding. Mike is very disappointed he couldn't be there. I was with him when he received his "Save the Date" card in the mail and he was very excited about it. I know he will be there is spirit though. He is such a thoughtful man.

Well as I said I don't have much time....so I will close for now....

I love you Mike, Sweet Dreams!!!

No comments: