Thursday, June 29, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!

Well I survived another night at the Sport Plex. Tonight was the East Coast Youth Soccer League. There were about 9000 people there! Needless to say I am exhausted. But the good thing is, it's a good feeling. I feel like I've done something. I will be working tomorrow night as well. The home team, The Mariners, are having a double header, so it should be another busy night.

As I've said before Mike & I usually get to chat at lunch time, well when I got home today, I couldn't connect to the internet. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper. But I did get a GREAT surprise....he called me instead. As nice as it is to chat and see him, it's sometimes even nicer to hear his voice. I miss him so much. Today I was thinking it was supposed to get easier as far as missing him, but I think it's getting harder. I suppose it will ultimately get easier....we'll see....

As I said I tried to post some more pictures Mike sent but for whatever reason I couldn't so I'm going to give it a shot tonight.

This is of Mike and an Army LT watching the World Cup. I am so glad to see that they do have some down time. As we all know everyone needs to have something to enjoy.

And as you can see they even get to drink....Non-Alcoholic beer anyway!!!!....At least they get a little taste of a beer. They look like they are enjoying themselves. It actually doesn't look that uncomfortable either.

Well as I said I am exhausted and I do have to get up early to go to work. So I will post more tomorrow.

I Love you Mike, Sweet Dreams Babe!!!

No comments: