Friday, June 02, 2006

Very Busy Day!

Today was rather busy. I first had to go to my home office in Chesapeake, which is about 30-45 minutes away depending on traffic. I ended up having to work later than normal but it wasn't a big deal.

Mike is having problems finding an insignia he's required to wear on his uniform. So I was off on a mission to try and find a place that could/would make them. No luck. But I do have a place I need to research on line.

I then had some personal errands to run. Grocery shopping, pay a few bills, etc...Luckly I was able to get everything done before the rain came.

Mike we finally had a Huge storm. I say this because on numerous ocassions the weathermen would call for a storm in the area and Mike & I would get excited so we could watch the sky light up but one would never come. Well we had one today, lightening, thunder, downpour, the whole nine yards. Probably why it's been so humid. Mike, I definitley thought of you during it. It's the little silly things like that you miss the most. But it's also the little silly things like that when I realize we have a lot left to experience together.

I'd like to share this saying I came across today that I think is Mike & I all the way....
"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly" Mike & I are always being silly, if people could hear us they would probably come lock us up. We have fun though.

I also stopped at our local hang-out. They just finished remodeling and were opened after being closed all week. The place looks awesome. Mike you're not going to believe it when you see it. Looks totally different. I only stayed for an hour or so. Mike you would be proud, I only had water!

Well enough for now. Off to clean something....

Good night Mike, I love you!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»