Saturday, June 03, 2006

Triple D!!! (Double Digit Day)

Mike has had his feet in the sand for 10 days now. YEA!!! Before I know it he will be home! haha It does feel good to be out of the single digits...Silly I know but....that's me...

I haven't done much today. It's been really nasty outside. Which is fine. I did clean the house. Talked to Mike on-line and then he called but we had a horrible connection so we got off & he went to bed. They are having to go to school over the weekend.

I am going over to my girlfriends house to hang out. She's having a few people over. I was going to go to the movies because I just couldn't stand the thought of another night sitting here. I'm glad she called. It will be more fun.

Well not a whole lot to say and I need to get ready to go get ready to go to my girlfriends...

I LOVE YOU Mike!!!! Good Night...

No comments: