Sunday, June 04, 2006

A Beautiful Day!

Today has been a very good day. I had an awesome time last night at my girlfriends house. I ended up staying the night. It's been a long time since I went to a "slumber party" It was fun. Can't wait to do it again. When we got up we sat out by the pool and drank our coffee. What a Great way to start the day.

Mike called as I was on my way home. We, again, had a very nice conversation. He was getting ready to go eat dinner.

I had to mow the grass when I got home. I don't mind though, it's good exercise and it's relaxing for me. After I finished that Mike was online so I chatted with him for about an 1/2 hour and then he called me again. He has sent me quite a few pictures. I will post some later in the week. They are of when he was in Sig.

I think I'm going to fix something to eat & then I will probably wash my car....it definitely needs a bath. I hate driving a dirty car.

I was able to get in touch with Penny, and I am planning on getting Adam the weekend of June 23rd. I can't wait! I wanted him this weekend but he's having a birthday party and then the next weekend is his sister's high school graduation. In away it's probably better because I want to take him to the beach and by then maybe the water will be a lot warmer.

Until tomorrow...... I love you Mike!!!!

p.s. Thanks Mike....(you know what I'm talking about)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»