Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Bad Girl, AGAIN...

I have to apologize, again. I have had so much going on, I just haven't had time to write. I've had some personal issues to deal with and I won't go into detail but let's just say I would rather have a root canal. LOL

I hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th. Mine was good. Didn't do much but I did take Mike's car for a drive. I LOVE that car! I have a nice car and I've always loved it, but since I've known Mike, I have always loved his car! And then I got to drive it....Wow! I also took some pictures of his babe for him.

During my son's graduation party, I hate to think it would happen at a function like this, but my camera was stolen. Of course I was really upset. My birthday is July 25th, so Mike bought me a new camera for my birthday. I've been taking a lot of pictures trying to figure the thing out.

Most of you might remember the story about the American Flag Mike bought me before he left. And how it was very important to me to have the colors flying before Memorial Day. Well I wanted to take a picture of MY flag then to post but as I said my camera was stolen 2 weeks before. Well as you can guess, yes I've taken a pic of the flag and thought it was appropriate to post a pic of MY flag for July 4th.


Isn't it beautiful? I love seeing it every time I pull into my driveway.

This is another pic I took just playing around yesterday with the camera. This thing has so many different settings, I don't think I'll ever be able to figure them out! When I took the pictures of Mike's car, I went to a park and they had a beautiful rose garden so I walked through and was just playing. I've always had an interest in photography, I've just never pursued it, other then for fun....


I thought this was really pretty. I was disappointed they didn't have any yellow roses, they had every other color of roses, but no yellow and yellow roses are my favorite color rose.

I've been chatting with Mike quite a bit. He is now at FOB Spicher, which for now is his "final" destination. I say it like that because the battalion he is with will be going home sometime in August. So he doesn't know where he's going to have to go, if anywhere, or which battalion he will be with. So we shall see, but at least for the next 2 months he has more of a permanate place to stay and he has a space to store his stuff and a REAL bed. He did send me some pictures but I guess I am only able to post 2 pic per post, so I will download some of his room in my next post.

I would like to say congratulation to Mike's cousin, Sarah, she was married this past weekend and from what I understand it was a beautiful wedding and everyone had a wonderful time at the reception. I know Mike was disappointed he was unable to attend, but he was able to get a phone call into the bride. From the sounds of it, she was extremely happy he was able to call to say congratulations.

I do need to go get ready for work. I can't believe the weekend is over already. It was like a whirlwind.

Until the next time...Mike I love you!

No comments: