Saturday, July 29, 2006

Volunteer Work!

Well today wasn't exactly what I thought it was. I thought the 5K run was for the Special Olympics but it was actually a fund rasier for St. Mary's Home for Disabled Children. None-the-less it was still a lot of fun. Some of the children who live at the home were there to cheer the runners on.


How can you not fall in love with this kid? He is absolutely adorable and so full of life. His name is Derrick. I had a blast with him. So all-in-all it was still very rewarding.

I did talk to Mike before I left this morning so as usual he made my day! I love waking up with him. He always makes me laugh & cry!!!! But the crying is a good thing....it is always a happy cry. I have never been with anyone who can lift my spirits like he can. Thanks Mike!

Well I have lots to do before I go to work tonight. Oh yea, right after I posted last night, I had a very nice surprise. My girlfriend from Guam is in town....she didn't tell anyone she was coming into town so it was a GREAT surprise. I can't wait to see you Lisa!!!! I have missed you a lot!

Now I really need to get going and get "my chores" done!

I love you Mike!!!!

No comments: