Thursday, July 27, 2006

Working for a living....

WOW...what a night at the Sports Plex...we were very busy....we usually get at least one break but tonight we weren't able to get one. It was $1.00 hotdog night....it is so much fun though!!

I actually spoke to Mike 3 times today! He sounds so good. Then I was able to chat with him when I got home from work (my day job). He didn't have power most of the day to his CHU so it was hotter than hell. They were replacing a generator. At first the internet cafe had no power as well and for whatever reason, even when they have power, the AC isn't working so no matter where he was....it was VERY hot! What was really bad was he was unable to take a shower because of no power. With it being that hot, it is the only way to cool down. When he was online this afternoon, the power was FINALLY turned back on so his CHU was cooling down, but it was still to hot to try to go to sleep. I really hope he was able to take a shower and get a good nights rest.

I am going to hit the bed...tomorrow is another busy day....work in the morning and then work at the Sports Plex again!

Will try to post again tomorrow...

I love you Mike!!!!

No comments: