Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Almost forgot!

We have officially reached the 2 month mark. We only have 10 more months to go!!!!

YEAH! I hope the next 10 go as quickly as the first 2 have!

Okay so now it let me post the picture of Mike's humvee! Isn't it cute?


As I said it is better than walking especially in the sand storms that seem to come quite often on the base. What I find interesting is, he is on one side of the base and it seems his side gets really bad sand storms and he can go to the other side and they don't get hardly any at all. So I am glad he was able to get "something" even if it does look like a "redneck humvee!!!"

Also, I have added Mike's cousin Todd and his wife Nicole's website as a link to the right. Check it out! Thanks Todd & Nicole!!!!

I love you Mike!!!! I am so proud of you! Keep up the great attitude!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»