Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Hump Day!!!!

I haven't posted because I really haven't had much to talk about. I've been real busy at work as usual. I should be seeing a break in about a week and I will have about a 2-3 week breather but then it will all start all over again. All the "new" money will start coming in and then it will have to be dispusred so on and so on....

Brady and Jess will coming home from Nags Head today. I really look forward to seeing them. Jess is starting to get real excited about her trip to Europe. I know she will have a GREAT time. I just wish the world was in a better place. I will worry about her.

Mike is doing good. He is still waiting for the new group to get settled so he can start his work, so he hasn't been as busy as normal. I'm sure everything will pick up and he will be like, OMG, what happened to the days when I wasn't as busy!

Yesterday was a tough day for me. I'm not sure why, I just woke up feeling very lonely. Mike's mom is so sweet. She is always sending me hugs and I so appreciate it. Carol, I always do what you ask....I close my eyes and get a hug! Thanks so much. I love you! I always try to hide these days from Mike, but sometimes I'm not so successful. Yesterday being one of those days. We were chatting and he said something silly and I started crying instead of laughing. I know how bad it makes him feel which is why I try to hide those feelings. It's just somedays I miss him more than others and it hits home really bad. I am happy to say though, I am feeling much better today, yes I still miss him, but it doesn't hurt as much today.

I need to go get ready for work. I hope everyone has a GREAT day!

I love you Mike!

No comments: