Thursday, August 03, 2006

Lots and Lots of fun ;>)

Mike and I have been having a lot of fun chatting the last few days. It just seems we are getting closer and closer everyday! We can be so silly at times. Oh well, life is way to short to be serious all the time. My motto: If you don't have fun, it's your own damn fault. I haven't been this happy in a very long time. Life is so full of surprises. Who would have thought Mike and I would be where we are today. When he first found out about this assignment, I honestly thought it would be the end of us. I am so glad to be able to say otherwise. As hard as it is, I can't help but think (know) it has been good for us, as a couple. We have the opportunity to really get to know each other and communicate. I look at him now as my bestfriend. I know I can confide in him and it will stay with him and he will always give me his "honest" opinion. Which I truly value.

Not much has been happening here. Just trying to survive the heat. It has been absolutely horrible. I can't remember the last time we've had this kind of heat. They say it's was in 2002 but who knows. All I do know is it makes for very long nights.

Got a call from Brady the other day and he is really sick. He sounds horrible. We think it's a sinus infection, but he won't go to the Dr's, of course me being a Mom, I'm worried about him. I did talk to him last night and he did sound better and he said he's feeling a little better so it may have been a cold. I hope so, because if it is a sinus infection, it will only get worse. Oh well, enough of me being a doctor! Although I did stay at the Holiday Inn Express last night!!!!

I suppose I need to get back to work. One more thing.... If you haven't checked out the "Desert Periscope" blog, please do....his unit is having an American Cancer Society Relay for Life event. This event is very dear to my heart because my dad and my bother-in-law passed away with cancer. Which is another reason I am in the process of quitting. Yes I've been smoke free for three days! Check it out and if you can donate, thanks in advance.

Have a great day. I love you Mike!!!!

No comments: