Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Single Digits.....

I have been waiting for this for a long time, well for 3 months! Yes Mike has had his "feet in the sand" for 3 months, so we have 9 more to go! (did you notice the counter?) I am a little excited! Today is another important day for us as well. Mike and I met 10 months ago. I know it sounds silly but "I'm still a girl" and these dates mean a lot to me.

I went to the Dr's yesterday and it is exactly what I expected. My allergies are in high gear and because of this my sinus' are messed up. So basically it is just something I am going to have to live with until it all goes away. It just seems to be worse this year for some reason! Nothing worse than having to work with numbers and excel spreadsheets with a killer headache!!

I received another package from Mike yesterday. I was surprised it took 3 weeks to get here. At least it doesn't seem to take his packages that long. I was beginning to think it was lost. I also got another surprise from him on Saturday. I was in the driveway saying good bye to my sister and the mail lady stopped and gave me an envelop...when I opened it, there were mailing labels with University of Michigan "M" on them. Of course it had our names and address on it as well. At first I was a little confused because I knew I didn't order them. Then the light came on, Mike ordered them! It was a nice surprise. He always seems to know when to call as well. I just opened the envelope, my phone rang, and guess who....It's Mike! So another GREAT surprise!

Occasionally I go to the link JCCS 1 to see if they have posted anything new. Well I invite you to look....Mike made the picture page. See here. After clicking on this link, go to pictures and then click on MND-N. He's kind of cut off, but he's still there. I have the same picture as my wall paper on my computer at work and you might remember I posted the exact picture on on of my earlier post. Go Mike!!!!

Not much else is going on...need to go get ready for work.

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!! bunches & bunches ;))

No comments: