Monday, August 21, 2006

New picture's from Mike!

I hope all had a Great weekend. Mine was uneventful. Just the normal stuff...

Mike sent me some pictures this morning....the first one is after a rainstorm this morning, yes they finally got rain, and shortly after the rain came a sand storm. He said the rain felt good but it was cold! I know that's a word that's been missing from his volcabulary that he welcome's back in.

He said it got so dark that the automatic lights came on. He took this picture at 1130 in the morning! Looks scarey doesn't it? I'm glad he was able to get his camera.

He also sent a picture of him at "Soldiers Field", since he is a Bears fan and that is the name of the stadium where they play, he wanted to take a picture of this. His only wish is that he was really at "Soldiers Field" and not here at the memorial for all the lost soldiers. None-the-less I think it is a VERY good picture of him. He looks so good! Doesn't he look like he was born to wear the uniform? When I see pictures of him, I just can't wait to get that first hug. I know it will be the best feeling ever!

He seems to be doing well. The last few days have been very busy....of course he is unable to discuss why, but I know he's been working until mid-night almost everyday! I really wish there was a way for him to "escape" for a while. It's got to be frustrating not to be able to get away from your work. I can't imagine it.

I have a Dr's appointment today...these allergies and sinus issues are getting the best of me. So hopefully I can get stronger drugs because what I'm taking is NOT working. So with that said I need to go get ready and then it's off to work I go!

I hope everyone has a GREAT day!

I love you Mike!!!!

No comments: