Friday, September 22, 2006

1/3 of the way!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted but I have been sick with a cold. It seems it's going around. I spoke to Mike's mom and dad today and they are both sick. Everyone at work has it too. I hope it's not an omen for the coming months.

Well Mike & I have hit another milestone. He has had his "feet in the sand" for 4 months now. Looking back it seems as if it's flown by, but looking ahead it seems as if it will never end. I spoke to Mike a few minutes ago and he sounds wonderful! We always have something to talk about and he always makes me smile. I love him and I can't wait to see him again.

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to watch the MI game this weekend but I had to say something about MI.....so let's hear it...............GO BLUE!!!!

I'm getting ready to head out the door to go to Delaware. I'm excited as I haven't visited my family in a while. We probably won't do much since Reenie is still recovering from her back surgery, but just being with people who love you and are there for you will be nice. I am supposed to go to the NASCAR race on Sunday but if I'm not feeling better I probably won't go. I've been to a race before with a sinus infection and it wasn't fun at all.

I hope everyone is doing well....Carol & Glen I hope you start feeling better soon. I love you guys!

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!

No comments: