Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Weekend Happenings!

Mike did it again! He surprised me with a Mario Manningham jersey, he plays for Michigan! He had told me I should expect something in the mail and then he asked what size shirt I wore. Well that gave it away right? Wrong! He asked me what I thought it was so I told him I thought it was a JCCS-1 T-shirt. He said that's what it was. Well I was really excited; anything to show my love and support of him and all the other Sailders who are supporting their country. Well when I got the package in the mail and when I opened it, I was totally surprised! I couldn't believe he did that. He is so sweet and thoughtful. Thanks again Mike, I really love my jersey and I can't wait to wear it proudly Saturday when I watch the game!

I had a good time in Delaware. My sister is doing GREAT considering she just had back surgery. I was surprised to see how well she is getting around. I didn't go to the NASCAR race because I wasn't feeling well. Some of it was due to my own fault and the other is because I'm still fighting this damn cold. So I stayed on my sister's couch and watched DA BEARS and started to watch the race during commercials, well I think it was lap 5, my driver Tony Stewart crashed so I was really glad I didn't go after I saw that.

Mike sent me the 1st and 2nd seasons of Desperate Housewives and LOST, so I've been a couch potato watching TV. I started with DHW and I am really enjoying it. I'm going to try to watch as much of LOST as I can this weekend because the 3rd season starts Oct 4th. I figure I will deserve to be a couch potato this weekend because I start working again the following weekend and I think the games go up to early December. So my weekends will be pretty full. I won't have much time to sit around.

As far as football goes from this past weekend. Mike had another GREAT weekend. Michigan beat Wisconsin 27-13, DA Bears beat the Vikings 19-16, but my PATS lost to Denver 17-7. I don't think they showed up to play Sunday. Oh well such is life.....

Again sorry I haven't posted and as I've said before I will try to do better. I hope all is well with everyone and thanks for reading.

I love you Mike!!!!

No comments: