Sunday, October 01, 2006

I can't believe....

Tuesday was the last time I posted. All I can say is last week was a horrible week. I am still fighting this cold so I have felt horrible all week and now I have an ear infection. The one good thing is...... I have been a couch potato all weekend, good only because I know I need the rest, bad because nothing is getting done. Oh well, I always say, everything will still be there, because no one else is going to do it!!!! I am enjoying LOST A LOT. I can't believe I never watched it before. It is like a good book you can't put down.

I did watch MI play last night at our local hangout. I feel MI should have played a lot better than they did. We won 28-14 against Minnesota and I am happy that we have the W but yet I think it should have been a higher spread. Mike was able to watch the game too. He had to get up at 300 am....Iraq turned back their clocks last night. He's going to be able to watch Da Bears tonight too, but he will have to get up around 300 again. So far he has been very lucky as far as seeing his teams play. I was hoping the PATS were going to be on "regular" TV so I didn't have to go anywhere to watch it. I still haven't decided if I'm going to go or not. I guess I will wait and see how "lazy" I feel around 300 or so..........

Well even though I haven't posted since Tuesday I really don't have much more to say. I hope everyone is doing well...............

I love you Mike!!!!

1 comment:

obgirl042 said...

Hi Kym,

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well now. I know the feeling and all I can say is take advantage of having to rest while you can! :)

Hope you are feeling better soon. Oh, and I'm so glad you like LOST...it's one of my favorites and I can't wait for the new season to start!

Take care!
Colleen