Sunday, September 03, 2006

Good Bye Ernesto....Hello Football and The American Music Fest

Yesterday was a fun filled day. First as promised I displayed the colors........ Proudly!!!! This weekend is the American Music Festival. I went with my sister and her boyfriend. We had a BLAST! We saw The Zapp Band, Midnight Star and Kool & the Gang, they were all old school bands but they were GREAT!

As I was walking back from the boardwalk towards the stage, I took the picture on the left. We were standing as close to the stage as we were allowed, which was right up front. I thought it came out pretty good. See the moon Mike? It was a beautiful night. The other picture is of my sister, Sheri and I. Would you ever guess we are sisters? Most people don't believe we actually have the same parents, but we do. And she is a natural blonde!








We met the coolest couple later in the night. What is really strange is they are from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and they are here celebrating her birthday. Well her name is Sherry (she spells it different than my sister) and her boyfriends name is Reggie. My sister's first husband's name was Reggie. Unfortunely we lost Reggie at a very young age, he was 25. So it was strange that their names are Sherry & Reggie AND his birthday is July 24, mine is July 25 and my sisters is July 28....and Sherry is the same age i am....so it was like we were meant to meet. Do you ever feel like that? When you meet certain people it's like you have known them all your life (which is how we all felt) and your paths were just meant to cross... We are hoping to meet up with them again tonight.



I will let you know how tonight goes!

I LOVE YOU MIKE!

No comments: