Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hump Day.....

Not much to talk about. It's been a very quiet week. The only thing that has happened is my dishwasher quit working. I called the landlord and they are supposed to come fix it.

Some friends of ours are coming to visit from Fredericksburg, VA on Friday. I am so excited. They have 3 kids so we should have a good time. It's supposed to be a beautiful weekend as well. The baby, who I think is 1 1/2 years old, I can't remember, has never been to the beach so we're excited to take him.

The following weekend I will be going to Delaware to visit with my mother and my sisters. My younger sister is having back surgery on Monday. I'm really worried about that. She's already had one surgery last year and now she's just gotten worse. I'm sure she will be fine. I will leave after work on Friday, spend Saturday with my mother and younger sister and then go to the NASCAR race in Dover on Sunday. It should be a great time.

Mike seems to be doing good. He finally got his computer back and it's finally right. So he's been busy getting caught up. He's been doing some exercise classes and seems to be really liking them. He did "Hot Yoga" today. I had never heard of it, but I guess you do Yoga but with no AC on...he said he felt like he was in the shower. He has even done a STEP class.

Well that is about it for now. I hope everyone is doing great!

I love you Mike!

No comments: