Monday, September 11, 2006

We Will Always Remember!

Today is a day we will always remember. As I watch some of the TV specials, the one I have enjoyed the most are about the babies who were born 9/11/01. Looking at their faces today as they celebrate their 5th birthday, what you see is hope and faith. America lost thousands of innocent people this day 5 years ago and we must never forget. But there were also thousands of babies born. The children give us all a reason to move forward and do what we can do to make America a safer place.

Thanks to all of the service men & women who are fighting for our freedom everyday.

This is one of the best videos remembering 9/11 I have seen ....it takes time to download, it is about 7 megs....you will not regret it....

Mt. Trashmore is a park here in Virginia Beach. This morning radio stations and TV stations sponsored a Living Flag. It would have been GREAT to be able to have gone, but I really couldn't afford to take time off from work.


Mike, as my friend, lover and solemate....THANK YOU!!!! I am so proud of you babe and I will always be proud to say WE did this together! It has been tough but very rewarding.....I have never been prouder....keep up the awesome attitude! I am here and will always be here waiting for your safe return.

I love you Michael!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! that link was awesome,and YES, you were right - it was worth the wait of the download, that fortuately didn't take that long for me. Maybe it was the later hour in the day.

I loved it!

Mom