Saturday, September 09, 2006

Michigan 41, CMU 17

Well I have to say, I am really enjoying watching Michigan play football. Of course I wish Mike was here watching with me, but I did get to talk to him during the game. Unfortunately he was unable to see today's game. His plan was to go to bed early though and get up in time to watch the ND & Penn State game, but he was so excited about Michigan he couldn't sleep, so he called so I could tell him the score. It was so cute. He reminds me of a kid on Christmas morning!

Work has been slow for him, as of right now. The computer guys have not been able to get him the computer access he needs to do his job, so he's been getting a little frustrated. He's afraid of giving the impression of being a slacker so hopefully they will be able to get everything worked out soon. I know he is VERY anxious to do the job he's there to do. Once he gets the access he needs I'm sure everything will work out.

Well not much more to say......

GO BLUE!!!!

I love you Mike!!!!

No comments: