Thursday, September 07, 2006

Full Moon and the Beach!!!

Two of my most favorite things are the title of this post. When my nephew was 6 I had him convinced that Aunt Kym turned into a warewolf when it was a full moon! To this day, he's 32 now, I will call him and tease him. When he see's my number on his phone he always says, Yes Aunt Kym, I know it's a full moon!!!! Gay I know but a memory i will always treasure.

With that said, I have passed my love of the full moon onto Mike. So tonight I went to the beach for a walk and took some pictures of the moon! I will only post one picture because really they all look alike no matter which angle I took the pictures from. But I have to say....it was a beautiful night for a walk on the boardwalk. The one thing missing was Mike....I can not wait until he gets home so we can go together.... Mike, can you guess where I was when I took this picture? Yes babe, besides the beach on the boardwalk!!!!

The other thing I noticed was the beach was empty. Kind of nice after a long summer of tourist. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad we have people who want to visit Virgina Beach, but after a long summer it is nice to be able to go there and not have to fight for a parking space.

That's it for tonight.

I love you Mike!!!!

No comments: