Monday, September 18, 2006

The weekends fly by, but the weeks drag.......

Another weekend has come & gone. I know I said I would post after the game on Saturday, but I actually met up with some friends, who just happen to be MI fans and lets just say we celebrated the 47-21 win over ND! Even if you're not a MI or a ND fan or even if you don't watch college football this was a GREAT game! I'm sure ND is still wondering what hit them. Well let me tell you, A-Maize-ing Blue hit them!!!! Mike & I had a great weekend with our NFL teams as well. DA Bears came out on top over the Lions 34-7 and the PATS just barely came out on top over the Jets 24-17. The PATS were leading 24-0 at the half and it seemed to be an easy win, but the Jets came out after the half with a purpose and almost came back. It's a good thing almost only counts in horseshoes!!!!

I talked to Mike a couple of times this weekend. I was really excited because he was able to see the Michigan game. He wasn't as lucky in seeing DA Bears but I think this weekend he really wanted to see the MI game so he was happy.

It is my sister, Vicki's birthday today. Happy Birthday Vicki!

It is also my nephew's anniversary. Happy Anniversary Brian & Salina!

My younger sister, Reenie is scheduled to have back surgery today. My mother took Reenie to the hospital around 730 this morning. I hadn't heard anything all day, so I finally called my other sister, Sheri @ 600 pm to find out what was going on and she said they JUST took Reenie into surgery! I could not believe it. She had to lay in bed all day with an IV in, no food, and nothing to drink! My mother kept asking what was going on and the nurses couldn't (or wouldn't) tell them anything. I guess at 400 Reenie had a little fit, which I don't blame her, saying she was going to pull the IV out and go home. She had a horrible headache, I'm sure it was from a combination of things. I'm not sure how long the surgery will be, but I'm praying everything goes as planned. I will be sure to let you know.

Well not much else to say. Sorry I haven't been doing very well at posting. I will try to do better.

I love you, Mike!

No comments: