Friday, October 13, 2006

Fall is in the air!

I woke up this morning and decided to take the day off. I just needed the break. When I woke up the temp was 53 degree's....Cold!

I plan on getting a lot done today, just normal stuff, grocery shopping, laundry, mowing the yard, (hopefully for the last time this year :)) etc.... I'm also working tonight at the Sports Plex. They are calling for very cold temps tonight as well . If only Mike was here to keep me warm.

Tomorrow I will be watching MI kick some butt on Penn State!! Sunday I have no football to watch, it's the Pats bye week and Da Bears are playing Monday night. I'm not sure what I will do if anything. Depending on the weather.

I haven't' talked to Brady much lately...he's been very busy. He and Mike are working on a pilot for MTV and have been conducting auditions for the show. I'm not sure what it's about yet.....I still am amazed that he is my son. You all are probably tired of hearing it, but I will never stop expressing how proud of him. I'm hoping he is able to come home for Christmas but I will have to wait and see.

Mike is doing good and I am anxiously awaiting for him to send some pictures of his 4 day, which turned into a 5 day R&R. I know he will get to it when he can.

Well I'm going to go start my day!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!

No comments: