Thursday, October 12, 2006

Life as a Government Contractor!

Being a government contractor isn't always easy. My contract is up for rebid and will expire 1 Dec. It is always a frustrating time but what makes it even more so for me this time is my job responsibilities have changed completely. I am no longer doing the finances for the project I work for. My sponsor wants to get me more involved in the "technical" side of the house, which really isn't a bad thing for me. It just makes is tough to be "needed" when you are having to learn a job completely out of your realm. I'm sure everything will work out.

This Sat MI plays Penn State, without Mario Manningham. He underwent knee surgery earlier this week. I still think MI fans will like the outcome of the game but when you lose a receiver of that caliber you worry just a little.

I'm getting excited about the holidays. I will be going to Omaha to visit Mike's family over Thanksgiving and then I will be going to Delaware for Christmas. It will be lonely without Mike and I will HATE knowing he will not be with family over the holidays but knowing he will be home shortly after will make everything a little easier.

Well not much else is going on.

I love you Mike!

No comments: