Monday, October 09, 2006

Stuff.......

Another weekend gone....another holiday gone (Columbus Day)...these are all good things....because they bring Mike closer to coming home!

Mike has enjoyed his R&R in Qatar and has promised to send pictures; as soon as I receive them I will be sure to post them. Tomorrow they are going on a tour, which includes jet skies. I am sure they will have a blast. I can't wait to hear all about it.

We had another good weekend as far as football goes. DA Bears killed the Bills with a 40-7 win and the PATS won over Miami with a 20-10 win.

I had a lot planned today, but was not able to do anything. During Ernesto, some of my fence came down and the repair guy showed up today to fix it. When he came by to give his estimate he also looked at the shed and was going to repair that as well. In order to do that, I had to keep the shed unlocked. I didn't feel comfortable leaving while he was here working. He is still here, so my day was pretty much shot.

I hope everyone is doing well....thanks for keeping Mike & I in your thoughts. It means a lot to both of us.

I love you Michael!

No comments: