Monday, October 16, 2006

It's been pretty quiet....

I really haven't had much going on which is why I haven't posted.

I worked at the Sports Plex Friday night and had quite an interesting time. There is a sprinkler head right by the exhaust fan for the grill, well I guess it got a little hot up there and it decided to go off. The worst part is this...imagine your exhaust fan above your stove....know how bad the grease build up is? Well imagine grease build-up being four times as bad....Needless to say the girl and I who were working the counter had grease and then nasty rusty water sprayed all over us! It was on our faces, in our hair, on our clothes...it was just plain nasty. At the same time, all we could do was laugh. Thank God we had the other concession stand opened because we were so busy. Lindsay and I were troopers though...we cleaned up the best we could and went to the other concession stand and helped the girls there.

Saturday I puttered around the house until it was time to watch MI and Penn State. Which I am happy to say MI won....it was definitely noticed that Mario Manningham was injured. With that win, we are now in 2nd of the AP poll! GO BLUE!!!!

Yesterday I washed my car and now it is supposed to rain ALL day tomorrow and into Wednesday...It figures. Oh well at least I got the salt off of it. That is the one bad thing about working right on the beach....the salt air really can mess up a car!

Brady sent me some pictures last night of he and Tia Carrere. He and Mike attended the Filipino Music Award Show. The other picture is of he and Mike holding a HUGE BOA....Yikes!!...Brady said in this picture the snake was really coming after him. His look is a real "OH SHIT" look.



I'm not so sure I like Brady's hair long. I don't think it was ever this long....but he seems to like it and what really got me was he said he just got it cut before these pictures were taken! With it long though I can really see me in him where as when he had it short I think he looked more like his father. So I guess I can't complain to much!!!!

Mike sent some pictures of his R&R as well; I will post some of them tomorrow.

I had to take Mike's baby (his car) to get inspected and have the gear shift looked at tonight. Can't have his baby sick when he comes home. Hopefully it's nothing real big, he actually had a piece of the gear shift replaced before he left but it sounds like it might be the same piece again. It makes a horrible noise when you put it into reverse.

Well I'm going to get settled in to watch Da Bears whip up on Cardinals....I have a feeling it's going to be a blow out....We shall see though.................. GO BEARS!!!!

I love you Mike!

No comments: