Wednesday, October 25, 2006

This and that...........

Not much going on here in Virginia Beach....work has been very challenging since my responsibilities have changed a lot. I am not complaining because I love new challenges. I do get frustrated sometimes but most days I do ok. Another frustrating thing is being an off-site government contractor, I technically have 2 supervisors. So that in itself can be a pain. Especially since one of them (the government person) is who I work with on a daily basis. My real supervisor works at the home office and he is who I am "technically" supposed to take direction from. When the three of us are on the same page, it's works great, but when we're not, well lets just say it's not so great! Well folks that is the kind of week I've been having!

Mike is doing GREAT! He has started working out quite a bit and has started playing soccer as well. He used to play in High School and hasn't played in a "few" years but he seems to be doing well and is really loving it. He has been busy with work as well. I know he's had quite a few meetings to attend to this past week. I'm just glad he's keeping busy.

The AFN schedule came out and Mike will not be able to watch MI or Da Bears. We can't complain much because he has been able to watch more football then either one of us expected. He will at least get to listen to them on a radio station on the internet. So at least he gets to do that. This is one of things I loved so much about Mike when I first met him. He is SO passionate about football. I just knew though, if he is that passionate about football, that is how he treats life; with passion! I was right!

Well not much more going on.

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!

No comments: