Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Very busy week ahead and other stuff....

I am expecting a very busy week right into the weekend. So I'm going to apologize now if I don't get to post as much as I would like. First and foremost is assiting in the writing of the proposal for bidding on my contract. The RFP just hit the streets and we only have until November 9th to complete the presentation. If you're not familiar with Government Contracts then I know I'm speaking a foreign language but let's just say it's a huge process. It's definitely not your "normal" presentation. The government wants everything and anything. I'm surprised they don't ask for our type of blood! LOL My group started working on it yesterday and as it was I didn't get home until 630. I'm not used to that at all....I usually get off at 400 and I only live 2 miles from the office. I anticipate the rest of the week being late nights as well.

As far as this weekend, I will be working at the Sports Plex for a College Soccer tournament. I start Thursday night and it continues through Sunday. It's a 4 day tournament so this weekend will be a total wash. I don't mind working there though, I still enjoy it a lot!

Since today is Halloween I thought I would post some "scary" pictures.............

This is my "little bundle of joy"............doesn't he look GREAT! Yes folks that is actually his own hair, to me that is scary in of itself!..... I'm glad he didn't have to take a shower in my bathroom....Yes I am a mom, sometimes we seem to take all the fun out of things............. LOL




This is a picture of the "girls" that work at Mike's and my local hangout, Gators. They are the sweetest girls EVER. They all have adopted me and "IF" I am having too good of a time, they always make sure I get home safely. I love them for it!


This is a picture of me.....I was told (by the girl who took the picture) that it is a VERY good picture (I am not so sure!) and I had better send it to Mike or better yet I needed to post it on here. There is a story behind this. This was at the Halloween Party at Gators, I stopped in just for a "bit" and I HAD no intentions of staying, which is why I wasn't dressed up, but I decided that since I am a Michigan fan "in-training" and since I had on my Michigan t-shirt and earrings, I was a "Michigan Fan".....silly I know, but it was really kind of funny! People would ask how come I didn't dress up and I said I did....bet you can't guess what I am, of course the answer was no....so I would say a Michigan Fan....DUH!!!!!!!!!!! My motto has been for a long time "If you don't have fun, it's your own damn fault", A VERY good friend taught me that, I won't mention any names, Lisa, but I do tend to be on the silly side most times.

I spoke to Brady the other day and if you haven't checked out Jessica's blog please do. It is the saddest thing ever. Her girlfriend had to leave Europe earlier because she was very sick. Thank God Jess's mom was on her way for a visit and Jess has a sister study school in Florence. So Jess did stay but it sounds like she will be cutting her "journey" short. Can you imagine planning something like that since High School and then to have it turn out like that. I feel so bad for them.

Well I do have some work to do. I will do my best to keep up the posts.

Happy Halloween all!

I Love You Mike!

No comments: