Saturday, November 04, 2006

200 and 2000

Well today is a milestone in a lot of different ways. The first is we only have 200 more days to go before Mike comes home! Yes I am so excited!!!! The second is I have had 2000 visitors to the blog. I honestly NEVER thought anyone would look at it let alone 2000 people. So thank you to all of you....

I had a very nice time today. A friend of mine came over in the morning, we went to the mall (not one of my favorite things to do) but we did have a good time. After that we went to Gators to watch MI against Ball State. I wasn't' able to watch the entire game because we had to go to work by 200. At least I was able to watch the first half. Mike kept me informed the second half. He was able to listen to it through the internet. The final score was 34-26! Closer than any one anticipated. Not sure what exactly happened. We had better get a lot tougher to be able to have a game against Ohio State.

I have been VERY busy working on the proposal for the contract renewal and working at the Sports Plex. We were working the CAA Soccer Tournament. James Madison University (JMU, the college my son graduated from) girls team was in the final for the CAA State Championship game, which was tonight. They played against Old Dominion University (ODU, which is a local college here in Norfolk). They went into an overtime at 2-2, but ODU came out on top, unfortunately. I was able to watch the last 5 minutes of regular play and then the overtime. The JMU girls have nothing to be ashamed of. I know it's very disappointing but look how far they made it! GO DUKES :)

Not much else going on....so I'm going to go get comfy on the couch for the rest of the night. I have to work again tomorrow at 100. I love weekends like this....

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Been busy myself and not keeping up with your blog.... My apologies.
I really do love it Kym, it gives me so much insight into your life. I really do think I'm actually talking to you sometimes.

I'm getting ready for my trip to GA again..... busy, busy, busy....

I love the pic of Brady -- AWESOME!!

Can't wait until you're here for your visit. Mom