Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Real Quick

Just a quick note to let you know I am still alive. It's been very busy which is a good thing. Last night I met with my old supervisor who through the years has become a very good friend. We didn't realize it had been almost 2 years since we last saw each other. Needless to say we had ALOT to catch up on. It was a very nice time, I really enjoyed myself!

I have to work tonight at the Sports Plex again. I guess a Middle School is hosting a football game. Can you imagine how the kids are going to feel playing on a "real" field. They are going to feel like they are playing in the NFL. I can't wait to watch a little bit of the game.

I'm still waiting to see who Virginia's Senator is. All I can say is I am so glad we no longer have to listen to all of the negative commercials anymore. It does make it hard to vote; you don't know what to believe. I am upset with one of the amendments that was voted on. It was the marriage amendment which was passed. There is a lot of "stuff" in it that I don't agree with.

Mike is doing great! He has been playing soccer as I said in a earlier post and yesterday they tied. Mike said that to the team it was like a win though. So they are getting better. I love hearing him talk about it. He is also working out almost everyday. Every time I talk to him he sounds GREAT! We are both looking forward to his homecoming but yet we realize it's still way to far off to start thinking about it.

I only have two weeks before I fly to Omaha. I am getting very excited. His family is so wonderful and they have welcomed me into their home so many times; it makes me smile :) As everyone knows who is in a relationship, it makes everything so much easier when your significant other's family accepts you.

Well I do need to go start getting ready for work. Mike should be texting me shortly for our morning chat!

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!

No comments: