Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Hump Day & Travel Day!

Today we have hit HUMP day. It is so nice to see the "Feet in Sand" counter & "Headed Home" counter read the same number of days!!!! Mike called me first thing this morning to wish me a "Happy Hump day"! It was so sweet! I have said it a thousand times and I'll probably say it a thousand more....He is so thoughtful! Thanks Mike!

I will be flying to Omaha tonight during a Nor'easter! Fun....right now the winds are gusting up to 50 - 60 mph. I'm right by the ocean so it is worse here than it is inland; I'm hoping it's a little better at the airport. Maybe everything will die down a little before my flight; which isn't until much later this evening. With a Nor'easter comes lots and lots of rain so I'm sure I will look like a drowned rat by the time I reach Omaha!

I hope every one has a very nice Thanksgiving and please remember all of our troops who are not with their families. Please say a prayer for all of them!

Thanks to each and everyone of you, especially you Mike!

I love you Mike....with all my heart....only 6 more months babe!!!!

No comments: