Sunday, November 26, 2006

I'm Back!!

I had a Wonderful time in Omaha with Mike's family. They are all wonderful people. I love them to death! and I feel thankful they have welcomed me into their family.

Today was the game between the PATS and DA BEARS....and YEAH the PATS won.... It was an AWESOME game. Mike called me through out the game and I had a hard time sympathizing with him. He knows I am a PATS fan...BUT I would listen to him rant and rave and then all I could do was say "GO PATS"!!!! and at least I could get him laughing. It was really hard though because I really do want the Bears to make it to the Super Bowl...so maybe it will be the PATS and DA BEARS ....what an awesome idea!!!! I love you Mike!!!! As a friend of ours little girl, Kimmie says....It's just a game!!!!

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!

No comments: