Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Nothing new...

It has been a crazy two days....work is very busy, as I have said before I have a lot of different responsibilities so I have to be on my toes.

I had to take Mike's car back in the shop to have breaks put on and when I did they said there was a recall. So they will take care of that as well. I've had people ask me why I'm going out of my way to get his car fixed when it will just be sitting in storage and he will be home soon...I do it for a lot of reasons...one because I love him, two because when he does get home that is the last thing I want him to have to worry about and I'm sure the last thing he wants to do is have to sit at a dealership waiting on his car.

Mike is doing good. He continues to work out and he says he feels a lot better because of it. I'm sure he does. I'm happy he's been able to get into a routine. He's been busier than normal at work it seems too. Not saying he hasn't been busy, I'm sure he has, but he just seems to be busier than normal.

I talked to Jess tonight, Brady's girlfriend, and she is doing good. Her trip to Europe was GREAT. She was sad it had to be cut short, but she said it was an experience she will never forget.

Not much else is going on. OH...You have to look at this link ...I loved the banner.............I'm sure all the Army soldiers loved seeing this.

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!

No comments: