Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Very Busy!

I have been busy this week getting ready for my trip to Omaha. I leave tomorrow night and I return on Saturday.....just in time to watch the PATS beat Da BEARS!!!! I love you Mike! I am really looking forward to seeing Mike's family again. I love them all.

News about my job....well the oral presentations were completed yesterday for my company and from what I understand there is only one more company who is bidding on it....We were told we should hear the outcome sometime in the middle of December. We shall see....

I want to point out the clock counter's; notice anything? We are VERY close to the 1/2 way point of this deployment, whew it's been a LONG six months but yet I look back and it seems as if it has flown by. At least we are on the down hill.....finally the light at the end of the tunnel can be seen.....

Also a quick note: If you are sending Mike anything for Christmas USPS recommends it be in the mail NLT December 4th in order for it to arrive before Christmas.

I'm at work, so I guess I should go do what I'm getting paid to do....I will try to post one more time before I leave but if not I will definitley post when I arrive to Omaha.

I Love you Mike!

No comments: