Sunday, November 19, 2006

A weekend that was way to short...

Yesterday I didn't even get home unitl about 1100 pm after leaving the house at 700 am. I worked at the Sports Plex and the of course I watched THE Game....now i know I'm new to watching college football, but even though MI lost to OH, I still feel it was a GREAT game. EVERYONE at work kept telling me that it would be a blow out....well I think we proved that theory wrong. Any way I am still VERY proud to be a MI fan.

A very good friend of ours came home from a six month deployment Tuesday and his wife had a welcome home party for him after the game. So I was able to go to that for a while. I didn't stay long because I was exhausted. Like I said I had to work so I was up at 500 am and then with all the excitement surrounding the game, I was beat....but it was GREAT seeing him home safe.

Today, what can I say except GO PATS & DA BEARS....I can't wait until NEXT Sunday....

I love you Mike!

No comments: