Friday, December 08, 2006

It's that Magical Time of Year!

for Christmas decorations! I wasn't going to put up decorations this year for a couple of reasons. One Brady probably won't be home until the week of Christmas and then we will be going to Delaware to spend it with my family. Two, Mike's not here. I really haven't been in the Christmas mood. What changed my spirit, you ask? A Yankee candle....Mistletoe scent! One night last week I bought the candle and the next morning I got a wif of it as I was headed out the door for work and at that moment I decided YES I am going to decorate....FOR ME! So I would highly suggest if any of you are feeling the need not to decorate or are not in the Christmas spirit....go buy a candle. Silly I know but that really is what got me in the mood.

So here it is Friday night and I am putting up my tree and decorating. I've got Christmas music going, drinking hot chocolate and I have never been happier. I've said this in an earlier post, Mike & I have spent two Christmas' together but we have NEVER been together. I miss him terribly and wish he was here but I have to remind myself....He is a Sailor, or in this case a Soilder....and he is so proud, how can I not be proud. He and thousand's of other's are away from their families just so we can have the freedom to celebrate this wonderful holiday! So LET'S CELEBRATE!

Ok, enough of my soap box....and back to decorating.

Hope all is well with everyone!

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL!!!!

No comments: