Monday, December 04, 2006

My Baby...

is growing up....I'm talking about Brady. He sent me a picture of his 1st Christmas Tree. It kind of makes me sad but yet very happy. I have to post a picture of it.


For a real tree it definitely has a very nice shape. At first I thought it was an artificial one. I have to say they did a good job.

I will be very busy this weekend putting up some of my decorations. At first I wasn't going to put up any because I will be going to Delaware but I bought a Mistletoe candle and just the smell of it put me in the Christmas spirit. I LOVE Christmas....I was telling Mike that we have actually been together two Christmas' yet we have not been together for either one. I am really hoping that next year we are actually together.

It's been a long day so I'm gonna close....

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!

No comments: