Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Real Quick!

My company was awarded the contract!!!! Now I don't have that to worry about, for now anyway! It is a 5 year contract BUT if the the customer decides to add more people that means the contract will expire quicker and that is like a catch 22....it's good because they are VERY happy with our performance, bad because we will have to go through all of this sooner. OH well, such is the life of a contractor.

More good news....Brady has been working at his branch for a full week and he called last night to tell me he is #1 in his region! He is so excited and proud of him self!, rightfully so! I have always thought he would be a great salesman. When he was 10, he wanted a Sega bad (not sure how many of you will remember what that is!), well his father and I just didn't have the money to purchase one. That year as a fund raiser for his baseball team, the kid who sold the most candy would win a Sega....well I am proud to say...Brady won the Sega! So I guess what I'm saying, I think it was in the stars that he was to sell something in his future! Keep it up Brady, I am VERY proud of you!!!!

Mike and I are having an awesome time enjoying each others company! Eight months was way to long but yet now that he's home, I am really glad he decided to take his R&R now as opposed to earlier AND he gets to see DA BEARS in the Superbowl!! How cool is that? This is another reason I wanted the PATS to win. It would have been great if DA Bears and The PATS were in the Superbowl (1985 Repeat!)....although Mike and I have been saying at least now we can watch the game in the same room!

Everyone take care and I will try to check in later......

I Love you Mike!

p.s. Thanks Glen & Carol for the gift certificates. We really do appreciate them....and it was very thoughtful of you! We used one last night....YUMMY!!!! Love you!

No comments: