Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Smiles all around :>)

Since I'm back at work (and have some spare time!) I thought I would share a little of what Mike & I have been doing. I wasn't able to take the entire 2 weeks off but at least I was able to take some time off.

As I said in an earlier post, for the most part we've just been enjoying each other's company, getting to know one another again. Eight months is a VERY long time..... We drove to Washington DC, Thursday to attend a Bob Seger concert. That has to be one of the best concert's I've been to. We had a GREAT time! Came home Friday, went out with some friends that night to welcome Mike home, again we had a great time. Left Saturday to head up to Fredericksburg to spend the weekend with some friends and they also throw a huge super bowl party, so that was a plus ;>) Mike's children went with us, which was nice. Sad to say DA Bears lost, but still a good time was had by all.

The time is slipping away rapidly and it's hard to think about him having to leave again. But all good things must come to an end. At least it's not for very long this time. We really can start seeing a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel!

I guess I should get back to work since I haven't been here since Wednesday but I did want to post something just to let everyone know we are alive and have a wonderful time together!

I love you Mike!

No comments: