Friday, January 26, 2007

Warm & Toasty

We are experiencing the coldest weather so far this year. We even had snow yesterday. The snow didn't stick and it didn't even snow that long, but it was very pretty seeing it come down. It doesn't' matter how cold it gets outside though because I am all "warm & toasty" on the inside just waiting for the "It's a Secret" countdown to reach 0 days!

Yesterday I wasn't feeling good at all and I thought it was my sinus' acting up, but as the evening wore on I felt more & more like I was getting a cold. I woke up this morning and I am 100% positive I have a cold. I can't believe it. I've got less then 2 days (counting today) before I have the best news that has happened to me in a long time and I'm getting sick. UGH!!!! It doesn't matter though because NOTHING will get in the way of this event.

Well as all of you know, I am HOPING I hear who was awarded my contract today. PLEASE, PLEASE keep your fingers crossed, the last thing I want to do is find another job now. I will let you know what happens!

I LOVE YOU MIKE!!!!

No comments: